Existing cardholders can earn up to 50,000 bonus US Airways miles by referring friends to the 50,000 mile bonus offer on the US Airways Premier World MasterCard. For every friend who applies through your referral, cardholders earn 5,000 US Airways miles up to a maximum of 50,000 bonus miles.
Check your email inbox for the subject “Refer your friends and earn up to 50,000 bonus miles”, and click the button Start Sharing.
You are taken to an email form, where you enter the email addresses of people who you want to refer.
Unfortunately there is no twitter or facebook option as Chase always offers for referral bonuses to the Freedom, Sapphire Preferred, and Ink Plus.
The offer appears to be identical to the best offer available now, which is the best I’ve seen:
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after your first purchase and payment of the $89 annual fee*
- First checked bag free on eligible bags for you and up to four companions on domestic US Airways operated flights
- One companion certificate good for up to 2 guests to travel with you on a US Airways operated flight at $99 each, plus taxes and fees
- Priority boarding Zone 2 on US Airways operated flightsRedeem miles for award travel on US Airways and American Airlines booked through usairways.com or US Airways Reservations
- Earn miles on every purchase with 2 miles for every $1 you spend on US Airways and American Airlines purchases and 1 mile for every $1 on purchases everywhere else
- Receive a 25% savings on eligible US Airways and American Airlines in-flight purchases
For more info and my review of the offer, see US Airways Card Now Offering 50,000 Bonus Miles.
The Conga Line
If you leave a comment asking for a referral, I will send you one. You don’t need to publicly disclose your email address because I can see what you filled in on the comment form.
If you want to refer people, leave your email address in the comments and ask them to email you. Then you can refer them via the email address from which they send you an email.
Plus AA Cards
All US Airways miles not redeemed on the US Airways chart by the time of integration will become American Airlines miles, and American Airlines has committed to not devaluing its award chart at the time of combination. The two types of miles are roughly equal in value. Getting both personal cards now and meeting both spending requirements means you will have at least 103,000 American Airlines miles in early 2015.
Right now the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® MasterCard® comes with 50,000 bonus miles and two lounge passes after spending $3,000 in the first three months. The card also comes with other awesome benefits like a 10% rebate on miles used for award bookings.
The CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World MasterCard® is a business card that offers 50,000 bonus American Airlines miles and two Admirals Club lounge passes after spending $3,000 on the card in the first three months. Getting both American Airlines cards plus the US Airways personal card, and meeting their minimum spending requirements, would mean having at least 156,000 American Airlines miles in early 2015.