MileValue offers an Award Booking Service. We use your miles to book you an award that you can’t book on your own for as little as $125 per person.
With tens of millions of miles redeemed on hundreds of awards, the MileValue Award Booking Service is the world’s leading award booking service, with advice featured in the New York Times. Our clients love us too. Scroll down for testimonials.
Here’s how the service works:
- First pay the $15 upfront fee. Everyone that fills out the form to request help with an award booking must pay this to receive a response. There is yellow button below the “Things You Should Know…” section, at the top of the form, where you can process the payment. All you need is a credit card, a PayPal account is not required. If we end up booking your award, that $15 is taken out of your final amount due.
- Fill out the form below, which will provide us with the information we need to begin searching. Please do not forget this step after paying the $15 upfront fee! If we don’t have your info, we can’t help you.
- We email you and set mutually agreeable conditions with you for the award search once we have your upfront payment and completed form.
- By email, we let you know your options, and you select one.
- We put an award on hold for you to book with a three-minute call to the airline to give your credit card for payment of taxes.
- You pay us by credit card after we find award space that meets your goals. (The payment is processed by PayPal.) If we fail, you pay nothing more!
- If you don’t fully understand, that’s OK. Check out the FAQ at the bottom of the page or email email@example.com for clarification.
Things You Should Know Before Filling Out the Request Form
- You greatly increase your chances by being flexible with dates, airlines, cabins, arrival airports, etc. The more options we have, the more likely we can book you a great trip.
- The price of a successful award search is $125 per person per award usually (less the $15 you paid upfront). Round-the-world awards cost more per person. Itineraries that require more than one award because of the miles you have or the route you want to take cost more. The final price will be agreed upon in advance by email before we begin searching.
- Awards are only bookable 11 months in advance. Please do not fill out the form if your preferred dates are more than 11 months out.
What Clients Are Saying
Scott, I just wanted to thank you for helping me book my award ticket. I searched on my own for a good 8 hours and my search results did not come close to what you came up with. Very happy with the quick responses to my questions and overall communication through out this process. Thanks for helping me book my mom a trip of a lifetime!
It is well worth the price to bypass the learning curve for scoring primo award tickets. Normally I might have wondered about the competence of the service but I had been following the [MileValue] blog for some time (along with other award bloggers) and that made me comfortable… The biggest pleasure from the service is that I can make a simple request and find out if what I want is possible. It is a tremendous relief not to have to juggle many bits of information and perform tedious searches, most of which I don’t understand well… I value the service of MileValue Booking Service highly and expect to use them again.
As a regular reader of many [frequent flyer] blogs, [MileValue’s award bookers] are in a better position to make the most effective use of our points, than I am.
Before I used the service, which I discovered in the NYTimes article, my only concern was in how timely a fashion they would get me a ticket and, if unable to do so, [if it] would be too late for me to do it on my own. As you probably know the airlines do not make it at all easy to get frequent flier seats. It’s absolutely maddening! I tried for days on end with no luck so I was thoroughly amazed that he was able to get me seats… I am absolutely delighted that [my award booker] was able to do what I could not!
MileValue Award Booking Service was easy to use. They are friendly and reply in a timely manner. Before attempting to book my flight, they described the process we would be following as well as an initial concern about my desired itinerary. Despite the concern, they were able to find flights matching my itinerary, which I would not have been able to do on my own without spending more time and effort than I was willing to spend – not to mention much frustration. MileValue Award Booking Service did the hard work for me.
What surprised me was [my award booker’s] depth of knowledge, and the speed and ease of working with him to achieve my goals… I would recommend the service to others, as I was very satisfied with the results.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Am I required to pay if you don’t find the award I want? No. You are required to pay if the mutually agreeable parameters for payment in the first email are met. That means if we find an award that meets your requirements, you must pay even if you change your mind and decide not to book. But if we do not find an award that meets the terms we sit in the beginning of our communication, then you do not have to pay the closing fee.
2. What’s with the $15 upfront fee? The only obligatory payment is $15 to pay for the effort of the search, which is labor intensive (even if we’re not successful). If we are successful, that $15 will be deducted from your final amount due. For example, if we book one award for one passenger, you’d owe $110 in the end ($125 – $15).
2. When and how do I pay the $15 to get this process going?
By clicking Buy Now above the request form (the yellow button).
3. When and how do I pay for a successful award search?
That will be explained in the payment email when we are done working on your award. You can pay with a credit card, but you cannot pay with a cash or check.
4. I didn’t get a response after filling out the form.
First, check your spam folder as occasionally emails from booking at MileValue (.) com can end up there. Or you may not have properly submitted the form. If you did properly submit it, you should have received an immediate confirmation email. Again, check your spam folder.
We strive to answer requests very quickly. In rare cases, one slips through the cracks. If you haven’t heard from us in 48 hours, reply to the confirmation email you got.