Wyndham is running a promotion with Masterpass that awards those that pay for a Wyndham reservation through MasterPass 7,500 points per paid stay. One night at any Wyndham costs 15,000 points, so paying for two nights will earn you enough Wyndham points for one free award night anywhere.
The promotion claims that…
…so we’re not sure how long it will last.
- You must complete your paid stays by October 31 to earn the bonus points.
- Stays are defined by consecutive nights, not the number of nights. A stay can be one night or more. You can book the same hotel for both stays (or different hotels), there just must be at least one night between your two stays. You’d need to pay for a minimum of two nights to earn 15,000 bonus points.
- The maximum amount of bonus points you can earn from this promotion is 15,000.
- Bonus points may take four to six weeks after your stays to hit your account.
Masterpass is a digital wallet that securely stores your payment information for future use. You don’t have to input a MasterCard, Masterpass will save whatever card information you’d like.
All you need to do when paying for your Wyndham stays online or through the Wyndham Rewards application is to choose Masterpass when filling in payment information.
Wyndham points can be used at over 25,000 homes, condos, and hotels with the following brand names:
Wyndham properties include some all inclusive properties where your free night also includes free food and booze–so you can squeeze a TON of value out of this promotion.
Fifteen thousand points gets you a free night at any Wyndham hotel with no blackouts. That means if a standard room is for sale, you can book it for 15,000 points right on wyndham.com by clicking Redeem Wyndham Rewards when you search.
Ideas for Your Free Night
- Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach – An All-Inclusive Resort (Dominican Republic)
Cards For Earning More Wyndham Points
- Barclaycard Wyndham Rewards Visa with a $99 annual fee: 30k Wyndham points after first purchase, as well as another 15k bonus points for spending $2,000 on the card within 90 days of opening it. That’s enough points for three nights at any Wyndham.
- Barclaycard Wyndham Rewards Visa with no annual fee: 15k Wyndham points after first purchase, as well as another 3k bonus points for spending $1,000 on the card within 90 days of opening it. That’s enough for just one free night at any Wyndham.
If you’re already a registered member of Wyndham Rewards, check your email (or log into your Wyndham online account). You may have been targeted for up to 10k bonus points for booking one stay at a Wyndham by September 30, 2017 and completing it by October 9, 2017. You should be able to stack these two offers.
Complete two separate stays at Wyndham hotels (they can be one night each) before October 31 to earn 7,500 Wyndham points for each (for a total of 15k points) as long as you pay for them using Masterpass. With your 15k points, you can book a free night at any Wyndham!
Hat tip Frequent Miler