Emirates is releasing two First Class seats on its A380 flights from San Francisco and Houston to Dubai on a ton of days in Winter 2015.
My flight in Emirates First Class was my favorite ever because of the over-the-top service and amenities, like two onboard shower spas.
- Emirates First: Chauffeur Service
- Pre-Departure Services and Emirates Club Auckland
- Emirates First: Suite, Seat, and Bed
- Emirates First: Service and Food
- Emirates First: Shower Spa
At the MileValue dinner, when I shared these five tips, a reader (wish I could remember a name for credit here) shared the tip that Emirates First Class award space on its A380s was wide open from San Francisco and Houston.
You can search Emirates award space at alaskaair.com and book it with Alaska Airlines miles with no fuel surcharges. You can get Alaska miles by opening the Alaska Airlines credit cards or by transferring SPG Starpoints to Alaska Airlines miles.
- How good is award space on the Emirates A380s?
- What if you don’t live in San Francisco or Houston?
- How many Alaska Airlines miles do you need?
- What about free stopovers on the award?