That’s fantastic news because the Ink Plusis already one of the best cards on the market for business when it has its normal 50,000 point sign up bonus.
Offer details of 70,000 point offer from Just Another Points Traveler:
- LIMITED TIME BONUS OFFER: Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $875 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Named “Best for Travel Rewards for Small Business” MONEY® Magazine, October 2013
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs with no transfer fees.
- $95 Annual Fee
The big difference other than the extra 20,000 bonus points is that this offer does not waive the $95 annual fee for the first year. That’s a bummer, but it is worth paying $95 for 20,000 extra points.
There are three ways you can get big points from this new offer:
- Folks who don’t have an Ink Plus can get one and get 70,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 in three months
- Folks who got an Ink Plus in the last three months can try to get matched to the new better offer to get 20,000 more bonus points.
- Folks who have had an Ink Plus for a while can refer friends and get 10,000 bonus points per approved friend.
Keep reading for more information on the three ways to earn extra Ultimate Rewards today.