The Chase Ritz Carlton card is offering up to 140,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 in the first 3 months.
Or you can choose fewer bonus points with an annual fee that is waived the first year.
- $300 statement credit per year on airline incidentals
- $100 hotel credit for stays of 2 or more nights at any Ritz property
- Gold Elite status for the first year at Ritz properties
- 3 club-level upgrades per year
- Free Lounge Club access to airport lounges
There are several versions of the card and several ways to use Ritz-Carlton points, so there is a lot to understand before deciding to get the card.
- How can you get the annual fee waived?
- How good is the sign up bonus?
- How much are the additional card benefits worth?
- Who should not apply for this card?
- Who should apply for this card?