Qatar Airways has begun flying its A380s from Doha to London and will begin service to Paris and Bangkok soon.
There are a lot of luxury options between the Middle East and Europe, so I want to focus on the route between Doha and Bangkok that begins December 1.
Award space is wide open on the Qatar A380 between Doha and Bangkok for two people in Business Class. Best of all, the award costs only 30,000 American Airlines miles one way!
Business Class passengers have fully their own fully flat beds and access to an onboard lounge that looks like it’s the nicest in the sky.
- How is Qatar First Class on the A380?
- How is Qatar Business Class on the A380?
- What is the award space picture on the plane?
- How can you book the award space?
- How can you make Doha to Bangkok part of a larger trip?