I earn a commission for some links on this blog. Citi is a MileValue partner.
The Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Reserve Card released a limited time offer today:
- Earn 2 weekend night certificates good at select hotels and resorts within the Hilton HHonors portfolio after $2,500 in eligible purchases within 4 months of account opening
- $100 statement credit after $100 or more on your first hotel stay in the Hilton HHonors Portfolio within 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy the benefits of HHonors Gold status as long as you are a cardmember
The two free nights at Hiltons and Conrads worldwide are good on any Friday, Saturday, or Sunday night. You can use both nights together or use one at a time.
These free nights can be used at amazing $1,000-a-night, aspirational properties where I wouldn’t otherwise ever be able to afford to stay.
In 2013, Hilton put its top-tier Category 9 and 10 hotels nearly out of reach with points. They now cost up Ito 95,000 points for one night, so these two free nights could be worth up to 190,000 points if you use them strategically.
Luckily using the free nights strategically just got a lot easier when super reader Jeremy made a spreadsheet with all the Category 9 and 10 properties in one place.
Then super reader Dave made a custom map of all the Category 9 and 10 properties worldwide to make the visualization easier.
For more info on the free nights, and the $1,000-a-night hotels see:
- When Will You Get Your Hilton Reserve Card’s Two Free Night Certificates?
- Where Should I Redeem My Free Hilton Nights?
- Where I Redeemed My Hilton Free Weekend Nights Certificates
Free Gold Status
As long as you have the Hilton Reserve, you get automatic Hilton Gold status, which earns free breakfast, free internet, and a 25% points bonus on Hilton stays.
On your two free nights and future paid stays, these perks will save you quite a bit of money.
$100 Statement Credit
The limited time offer includes a $100 statement credit after $100 or more charge to the card during a Hilton stay in the first 90 days.
That’s in addition to the 10x points per dollar you already earn at Hilton properties.
This is $100 free if you have a Hilton stay planned. If you don’t, it makes a Hilton stay potentially worth it, since you’ll get $100 off.
The Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Reserve Card was already the best card out there for luxury hotel stays.
You have always gotten two free nights at Hiltons worldwide after spending $2,500 in the first four months, some of which are $1,000-per-night or 95,000-points-per-night properties.
You have always gotten Hilton Gold Status to enjoy stays more with free internet and breakfast.
Now, for a limited time, you get a $100 statement credit after making a $100+ charge at a Hilton within 90 days of getting the card.
- Earn a $100 statement credit after spending $100 or more on your first hotel stay in the Hilton HHonors Portfolio within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 2 weekend night certificates good at select hotels and resorts within the Hilton HHonors portfolio after $2,500 in purchases within 4 months of account opening*
- Earn 10 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on hotel stays within the Hilton HHonors portfolio*
- Earn 5 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on airline and car rental purchases*
- Earn 3 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on all other eligible purchases*
- Enjoy the benefits of HHonors Gold status as long as you are a cardmember*
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases*
- Travel with ease and enjoy global acceptance with your Citi chip credit card
There is a $95 annual fee that is not waived.
Application Link: Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Reserve Card
Earn 50,000 bonus points (worth $800 in American Airlines flights) after spending $3,000 in the first three months on the Citi Prestige® Card. Plus get an additional $500 in free airfare on any airline in the first 12 months plus free airport lounge access worldwide for only a $450 annual fee. Why I got the card.