American Airlines, United, Delta, and US Airways all release several co-branded credit cards with various benefits, bonuses, and fees.
I have attempted to summarize the following cards on one table for easy comparison:
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® MasterCard®
- The US Airways® Premier World MasterCard®
- United MileagePlus® Explorer Card
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
I consider these to be the “basic” personal card for each of the four legacy carriers in the United States. Each airline also has a lower-tier cards which earn miles at a lower rate and come with no sign up bonus. And several of the airlines have higher tier cards that come with gigantic annual fees and even better benefits. But these are the four basic cards.
- Which cards have the best sign up bonus?
- Which have the best benefits?