The offers for the cards listed in this post have expired, so their links have been removed. Click here for the top current credit card sign up bonuses.
Airlines aren’t always offering you the best sign up bonus on their credit cards.
Sometimes you see people in airports pushing the 25,000 point Southwest offer when a 50,000 point offer is available online.
American Airlines’ home page has an offer for the 30,000 miles American Airlines card, which is also the affiliate offer.
But here’s a link to a 50k offer on the same card.
Similarly last week when I was researching a post on Frontier Airlines, flyfrontier.com was offering The Frontier Airlines World MasterCard® with $75 off the flight I was pricing out plus 20,000 bonus miles.
The problem is that 20,000 Frontier miles + $75 is not even close to the best offer on The Frontier Airlines World MasterCard®.
The best offer is to get The Frontier Airlines World MasterCard® with 40,000 bonus miles after spending $500 in the first 90 days.
That’s enough miles for two roundtrip economy awards or one roundtrip international award with enough miles left over for a one way economy award. Learn more about Frontier awards from The Four Types of Frontier Awards You Can’t Ignore.
Full offer details:
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles after spending $500 in purchases in the first 90 days
- Earn up to 10,000 bonus miles on balance transfers (1 mile per $1 transferred) in the first 90 days
- Earn double miles on purchases at FlyFrontier.com and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases
- No blackout dates! Book any roundtrip award flight on Frontier starting at 20,000 miles (subject to fees/taxes from $5)
- 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months. After that, a variable APR, currently 15.99% or 24.99% based on creditworthiness
- $69 Annual Fee. Please see Terms and Conditions for complete details.
Application Link:The Frontier Airlines World MasterCard®