Edit: Airfare deals come and go quickly. This is dead. But type in your email address on the top left of the page for one, free daily email to your inbox with tips and tricks to travel cheap or free!
The offers for the cards listed in this post have also expired, so the links have been removed. Click here for the top current credit card sign up bonuses.
And if you want to go to Peru for even less than $302, that’s easy too.
Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® World MasterCard® with 40,000 American Airlines miles after spending $3k in three months. The US to anywhere in Peru roundtrip is only 35k American Airlines miles + about $50 in government taxes.
- For a limited time, Earn 40,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of cardmembership*
- Your first eligible checked bag is free*
- Priority Boarding with Group 1 privileges* and 25% savings on eligible in-flight purchases*
- Earn a $100 American Airlines Flight Discount every cardmembership year with qualifying purchases and cardmembership renewal*
- Double AAdvantage® miles on eligible American Airlines purchases*
- Earn 10% of your redeemed AAdvantage® miles back – up to 10,000 AAdvantage® miles each calendar year*
- *See full terms and conditions
Application Link: Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® World MasterCard®
My favorite country–Peru–is on sale!
JetBlue is launching a new Fort Lauderdale to Lima route November 21, marking JetBlue’s first foray into the Southern Hemisphere. To drum up business for the route, JetBlue is selling oneway flights for $139. A roundtrip is $302.
All JetBlue’s newly announced routes are on sale through May 3.
December is a lovely time to visit Peru, and I’ve written about the Top Ten things to do, eat, and see in my favorite country to visit.
Check out the rest of the newly announced routes for other deals. I absolutely love flying JetBlue because every seat has as much leg room as United Economy Plus, there is free live TV at every seat, and you get one free checked bag each flight.