Register here for Marriott’s latest Megabonus promotion by November 30 to earn a free night at any Category 1 through 5 Marriott after completing two paid stays between tomorrow (September 12) and January 15, 2018.
How Marriott is Defining a Stay
For the purpose of the Megabonus promotion, a qualifying stay is consecutive nights at the same hotel. Your two qualifying stays could be at the same hotel, but there would need to be at least one night with no reservation between the bookings.
Other Pertinent Conditions
- Certificate for free Category 1 – 5 night should post three to five days after your second stay
- Free night certificate lasts six months, after which it expires. It is not transferrable.
- Free night certificate is good for one standard room (single or double occupancy) and covers cost of the hotel room + room taxes
- Ritz-Carlton stays count as qualifying stays, but ExecuStay and Marriott Executive Apartments stays do not
- “Rooms booked through most third party online retailers and select travel agency bookings are ineligible to earn for this promotion”
Mysterious Clause in Terms & Conditions
“If a member completes two qualifying stays during the promotional period, an additional offer may be unlocked and become available in the members account within 2-3 days after the second qualifying stay….The member may not receive additional notification except through their online member account and must register for the additional offer within two (2) weeks from the date the additional offer becomes available.”
Who knows what this means. If someone completes two stays, check your Marriott account and let us know in the comments what this secret offer only unlocked for MegaBonus participants is.
Expensive and Well-located Category 5 Hotels For Spending Free Night
FYI: JW Marriott tends to be the nicest of Marriott’s brands.
Renaissance Austin Hotel in Austin, Texas
JW Marriott Houston in Houston, Texas
JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Resort & Spa in An Thoi Town, Vietnam
The Algonquin Resort St. Andrews by-the-Sea in New Brunswick, Canada
Roomers Baden-Baden, Autograph Collection in Baden-Baden, Germany
Have other suggestions for fellow readers? Leave them in the comments!
If you’re planning a trip, Hotel Hustle is a useful tool for finding specific [chain] hotels in one area.
Marriott’s MegaBonus is an easy promotion to bank off of, especially if you frequent Marriotts. Register now so you don’t forget later and miss out for no reason. November 30 is the cutoff to register and your non-consecutive stays must be completed by January 15, 2018.