Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas everyone.
Scott and I toasted MileValue and the new year over steaks and malbec last night here in Buenos Aires. We hope your holiday is full of too much food, interesting destinations you got to with miles, and tacky Christmas sweaters. Like the one I’m wearing here circa 1992.
As we did for Thanksgiving, we’re taking off over the weekend to enjoy the holiday because–let’s be honest–you don’t want read about miles right now. You’ll hear from us again on Monday.
Can’t stay away in the meantime? Here are some of the most read posts of December:
- Get the Most Out of Your American Express Platinum Card
- Top 5 Credit Cards With No Annual Fee
- How to Redeem Delta Miles for Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy
- Big Trip Idea: Hawaii, Fiji, Aus, Philippines, Doha in 1st Class
- Apply In Branch For Ink Preferred if Over 5/24 & to Waive Annual Fee
- What to Do Now to Fly Flat Bed to Europe Next Summer
- My Disappointing Trip to the Lufthansa First Class Terminal