For the next six weeks you’ll earn 250 SPG points each time you check in for your stay at a St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, Sheraton, Westin, Le Meridien, Tribute Portfolio, Four Points, or other participating Marriott/SPG hotel through SPG’s mobile app.
There is not a cap to how many points you can earn through this promotion, but only check-ins through June 15, 2018 that you booked directly with SPG on its website or in the app will count. Points should post within a few weeks of June 15.
What is SPG Mobile Check-In?
It allows you to begin check-in process 8am (hotel time) the day prior to arrival, and will remind you via a notification 48 to 72 hours before your reservation starts. You can…
- inform the hotel of your arrival time
- select preferences like Make a Green Choice
- choose to receive your folio via email at check out.
On your arrival date the app will inform you when your room is ready/key is available for pickup. You can also check out via the same app.
Which Hotels Count?
1,100 Marriott/SPG properties are included in this promo. The following was taken from the FAQ…
• A participating hotel list will frequently be updated at spg.com/mobileapps/participating (I don’t know about you guys, but this link does not work for me…hopefully they update it soon)
• Design Hotels does not participate in mobile check-in
• W, Element, & Aloft and any other existing hotels (certain Four Points, Le Meridiens, Sheratons, and Westins) with SPG Keyless already have a mobile arrival process and will not participate in SPG Mobile Check-In/Check-Out
If you already have some SPG/Marriott stays planned, you might as well try checking through the mobile app for the extra points.